Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cameo Appearance

Well, I guess its time I make a guest appearance o... Well, I guess its time I make a guest appearance on this blog.

I really appreciate Erin's efforts here. She makes me a little nervous every time she says "Hey Dad! Have you seen my new post?"

I just want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I know there is a critical mass for prayers, and I am sure I am there! Keep it up!

I am so very grateful for everyone's patience with me at my work. I know you guys are carrying extra, but I promise I will catch up as soon as I can.

All my church family: your prayers, support and service is wonderful. I really feel loved and look forward every day to my prayers, support and service I can give for you. It is truly a motivator for me.

And of course my family, from coast to coast and far abroad: I love you all.

...And for those who might read this who are my good friends from CANADA - congratulations on your Hockey victories. After all, it is your game and you deserved to win in some real tough games. At least they were really great final games!

Thank you all,
Bill

2 comments:

  1. Bishop McP, I so much appreciate your example of strength and faith. I am very grateful for the service you render on my family's behalf. Keep up the great work! Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my Uncle Bill and Auntie Mo: I don't know if you know this, but you are my inspiration couple. I have known, watched, and listened to stories of you from up close and afar my whole life; and the two of you have been an inspiration to me as individuals and as a couple. When I think of "getting it right", I think of the two of you. You have a love of life, God and church, family, friends, community, and most of all each other that novelists strive to express in their stories. As in all good love stories there is a great challenge to overcome...I believe this is yours, and that you will overcome it. I also believe that there are many many more chapters to be told in your story; so you are just going to have to get well and kick this things butt!
    To my cousin Erin: You are truly amazing to me. I hope you know how much we all appreciate your wonderful sense of humor, strength, and courage during this time in your life. It means so much to us as extended family to be able to keep up on what is going on with you all without having to feel as if we are intruding.

    ReplyDelete